ANC ‘s ethnic-cleansing of poor Afrikaners
19 September 2012 2 Comments
ANC conducts ethnic-cleansing campaign against poor Afrikaners in their traditional suburbs countrywide: but leaves black squatters alone
Sept 18 2012 – It’s clearly another test case: last year another impoverished Pretoria resident, Magda Stroebel, won the right to erect wooden structures for homeless Afrikaners on her property at Daspoort: winning a victory for Afrikaners city-wide.
This time, seven empoverished Afrikaners living in the backyard of their father and grandfather in Pretoria-North will find themselves homeless and destitute after the Metro Council served them with a notice to demolish their shack-dwelling within three weeks. There are many hundreds of thousands of poor Afrikaners living in identical conditions all across South Africa.
Fear now grips the Pretoria North suburb that their families all will be ethnically-cleansed from their neat little backyard shanties: and these families rely on another for their very survival as the ANC-regime denies them access to the labour market. Meanwhile, millions of SA blacks live in identical shanties – but are left alone.
Countrywide phenomenon: evict poor Afrikaners from their shanties & tents
Moreover, Afrikaner squatter-camp residents countrywide are facing similar battles at community-council level: it’s obviously an official ANC policy to evict as many Afrikaners from traditional Afrikaner suburbs as they can. Another recent example is the Coronation Park squatter camp in Krugersdorp.
Despite the council having lost the previous court order against Magda Stroebel, they refuse to give in and now gave Mrs Ronel Fernandez (31), her two daughters, Melissa (12) and Jessica (9), her two brothers, her sister and the sister’s three-year-old until September 15 to submit (expensive) building plans for their informal dwellings in Dorandia to the council for approval. Should they NOT comply they will be instructed to demolish their homes and their father, will incur a fine for non-compliance.
Another Afrikaner woman, Mrs Elsie Brits, also was recently forced to demolish her shanty: article. And residents in the Krugersdorp area also waged an impressive battle against their forced eviction, when that ANC-town council tried to forcibly removed them to a local black township. Only two families made the move in the end.
“ Millions of blacks live in ramshackle backyard shanties – but only the Afrikaner poor are ordered to ‘build their homes of bricks ’
“What do they expect us to do? We don’t have money for anything else!”, Fernandez said. They received the notice on August 15, 2012, and Fernandez was forced to report to the Akasia municipal office to plead for an extension.
She says: ” The building plans will cost R10,000 per unit: “To be assured of approval the houses will have to be made of brick. We don’t have that kind of money”, she lamented.
Mrs Fernandez works as cashier at Prinsloo Batteries — in exchange for food.
Mrs Fernandez provides the food for her family: she works as a cashier at Prinsloo Batteries, in Pretoria North and receives food in-kind payments for her services. Her husband works for Global Composit Solutions as a handyman.
She said: “ During a metro council meeting in March the mayor announced a plan that would have seen the council “provide better housing for backyard-dwellers. “ According to this plan a thousand people would have been given formal housing, from April 2012 onwards “Unfortunately we were not offered one of those houses”, Fernandez said.
An explanation as to why Afrikaners are being singled out for this harsh treatment, the local building control officer Mr Maimane said it was ‘ unfortunately not possible to act against all the offenders because of the magnitude of the problem.” He claimed that ‘informal settlements like those in PretoriaNorth were ‘dangerous’ but did not elaborate why he believed this. The opposition Freedom Front Plus party ‘s local councillor Phillip van Staten reacted with indignation: “The Metro council should expect to run into a wall of (legal) resistance, as a result of this decision”.
He refers to the council having lost a previous case against Magda Stroebel of Daspoort in 2011 and that the FF+ have already consulted with legal representation (regarding this latest threat to evict poor Afrikaners from their families’ backyards). Since the Stroebel-case the FF+ has submitted an urgent appeal to the council stop all evictions and to also provide council housing [for destitute Afrikaners]. After initial positive feedback from a meeting in the mayor’s office between the FF+ and representatives of the city it however became clear that the “current actions of the council indicate that their attitude over wendy-houses (wooden-shacks) in Afrikaner suburbs has still not been resolved,” Van Staden said. He says the FF+ will arrange an emergency meeting with the effected members of the Dorandia community and an urgent letter will be handed in at the mayor’s office.”
Countrywide, hundreds of thousands of the country’s 3million Afrikaners now live in wooden structures like these above, or hide themselves iaway in tents in the countryside. They have to hide or cluster together in settlements like these because even the poorest Afrikaner families get attacked & their children kidnapped . By 2009, the Solidarity trade union counted at least 800,000 impoverished Afrikaners living in little squatter camps like these. Many cannot afford anything else: they are growing increasingly poor because the ANC-regime denies ‘whites’ access to the labour market. All these Afrikaners are well-educated and could contribute a great deal to the growth of the SA economy – yet the ANC-regime has decided to take this racist path instead. ___________________________________________
Reactions from other ethnic-cleansing victims:
Magda Stroebel was lucky to have won her case against the council after a long and protracted legal battle. Ms Stroebel, who owns a property in Daspoort in Pretoria’s Wesmoot suburb can now legally operate her welfare organization Angels At Work and provide shelter for poor and destitute Afrikaners. She is an excellent campaigner, raising food and funds for the families in her care mainly via internet appeals: as below:
Afrikaner families also attacked by increasingly violent armed militias:
Besides the council’s pressure on poor Afrikaner voters to move out of the Pretoria voting districts, there now also are many organised youth-militias attacking Afrikaners and killing them without stealing much of value all over the country. latest reports
Above and below: Mrs Elsie Brits, another destitute Afrikaner mother who was subjected to the same treatment by the ANC council and was eventually forced to demolish her own house said: ““Where are those poor people suppose to go now? “The ANC council is trampling on the human rights of white (Afrikaner) people!” Elsie’s story was covered in detail by the Journal. report:
Elsie Brits’ child suffers from malnutrition: but no govt food-stamps for poor Afrikaners: Hundreds of neat litte wooden shacks are filling up the backyards of poor Afrikaner families in Die Moot, Pretoria – the ANC wants to demolish these backyard shanties and thus effectively also destroy these Afrikaner vcommunities who wholly rely on each other for their very survival: the ANC regime refuses these Afrikaners access to the labour market: many of them can still find only odd-jobs in exchange for food as basically it’s illegal to ‘employ’ them. Dr Dan Roodt of the Pro-Afrikaans Action group says hundreds of thousands of Afrikaners now are ‘internal refugees in their own country’ because of this ethnic-cleansing campaign and the black-economic empowerment laws of the ANC-regime.
Pro Afrikaans Action Group warns: “The 3million Afrikaners are being turned into internal refugees in their own country..
Dan Roodt of the Pro Afrikaans Action Group commented that “this situation is the result of direct anti-white discrimination that resulted in extreme poverty experienced by the (white) Afrikaner communities, who now have to be content with living in wooden-huts (shacks). The city council is taking a hard-line approach against these people, while allowing, at the same time, shacks to be erected by blacks without a word of criticism. Afrikaans organizations will have to fight hard to prevent the destruction of these people’s homes.”
- Question: is the ANC engaged in ethnically-cleansing Pretoria’s Afrikaners from the founding city of their forefathers? It is clear that the battle of the original residents of Pretoria, the poverty-stricken Afrikaner minority, against the racist housing policies of the African National Congress – is far from over.
The Afrikaner Journal notes that ‘this regime is renowned for its lies about ‘creating a better life for all’. It is clear that the, ‘all’ they envision, falls within their qualified definition of ‘all’ that we have come to understand as, “Africans” or “African Nationals”. We also find that the city’s attacks exclusively on Afrikaners is racist in the extreme. Black city dwellers living in identical conditions to poor Afrikaners but are not removed, harassed or forced to demolish their homes.
- The question must be asked: Is the city council perhaps implementing a policy of ethnic-cleansing against the Afrikaner minority and turning this beleaguered community into ‘Internally Displaced Persons’, as defined by the United Nations?
Should we Afrikaners be worried that the policies of the city and the state iare linked to those that has resulted in a change in the Genocide Watch level for white Afrikaner farmers to that of level 6: Prepation for a genocide (15 August, 2012): Above: Genocide Watch warned on 14 Aug 2012 that Afrikaner farmers were in stage 6 out of 8 of the “preparation stage’ of genocide. The next stage is all-out genocide, and stage 8 is ‘denial’. ________________________ The Afrikaner Journal wrote that it would not be unreasonable to insist that Genocide Watch broaden the group definition of people at risk in South Afric, to include all Afrikaners, whether they’re living on farms or cities – in light of the above and the growing number of violent house invasions being recorded over the past few months.
Should we Afrikaners be worried that the policies of the city and the state iare linked to those that has resulted in a change in the Genocide Watch level for white Afrikaner farmers to that of level 6: Prepation for a genocide (15 August, 2012):
Above: Genocide Watch warned on 14 Aug 2012 that Afrikaner farmers were in stage 6 out of 8 of the “preparation stage’ of genocide. The next stage is all-out genocide, and stage 8 is ‘denial’. ________________________
The Afrikaner Journal wrote that it would not be unreasonable to insist that Genocide Watch broaden the group definition of people at risk in South Afric, to include all Afrikaners, whether they’re living on farms or cities – in light of the above and the growing number of violent house invasions being recorded over the past few months.“Is it unreasonable to present the argument that these are growing occurrences of human rights abuses, aimed at both rural and urban Afrikaners in preparation of an all-out mass murder? And shouldn’t the world-community take note of this and moreover, do something about it”? they concluded.
FREEDOM FRONT COUNCILLOR PHILLIP VAN STADEN:
“Legally unemployable” Afrikaner accountant does freelance work from his Krugersdorp squatter-camp tent: another community putting up a fight against eviction:
Reuters photographer Finnbar O’Reilly photographed ‘legally unemployable’ accountant Vernon Nel (above) in the tented home he shared with six other Afrikaners in the Coronation squatter camp in Krugersdorp: yet another of the many poor-Afrikaner communities waging a fierce battle against the ANC’s eviction frenzy. (below)
Sanctions demanded by Australian party against ANC-REGIME over its deliberate policy of empoverishment and cultural genocide of the Afrikaner minority
Australia Sept 19 2012 – Statement by Andrew Philips, the National Chairman of the Australian Protectionist Party. “ The new South African government’s racist policies and affirmative action has led to calls for sanctions against SA. The National Chairman of the Australian Protectionist Party, Andrew Phillips called upon both the Federal Labor government and the Opposition to unanimously support the re-introduction of sanctions upon South Africa. “It is becoming increasingly clear the situation in South Africa warrants international attention once again”, Phillips said. “Despite noble announcements by the African National Congress (ANC) of its intent to make South Africa an egalitarian society in which all people could live in harmony and have equal opportunity-the reality is quite different.’ He refers to the Woolworths SA company hiring only “African Black candidates” for certain posts in job advertisements and to South African Airways’ statements that they will only appoint black pilots to its cadet pilot training programme.
European MPs Barry Madlener and Lucas Hartong also called for EU to stop aid-funding to SA:
Phillips said “Australia is dragging its feet in recognising the reality of the New South Africa. Euro MPs Barry Madlener and Lucas Hartong have already called for the EU to cease giving millions in aid to South Africa and have already raised the issue of what can only be described as cultural genocide in that country.” The Australian Protectionist Party recognises the right of all people, irrespective of racial, cultural or religious background to a safe homeland, self determination and the opportunity to control their national destiny in an increasingly globalised world.
SA government has reduced Afrikaners below the poverty-line
“With the advent of so-called majority rule, minorities such as the Afrikaner communities are experiencing ever increasing disadvantage and persecution based on the colour of their skin” Phillips said.
“The South African government has done little to protect the lives of the nation’s farmers and their families, actively promotes the on-going Anglicisation of the nation’s government sector with the current debate of the “Languages Bill” and has reduced an estimated 10% of the nation’s Afrikaner community to the poverty line through the introduction of a race based Affirmative Action policy – a situation President Zuma described as both “shocking and surprising”, yet has done nothing to address”.
“Australia was quick to take the moral high-ground against South Africa decades ago, now is not the time to expose our hypocrisy by refusing to re-introduce sanctions and apply meaningful diplomatic pressure upon the ANC regime,” Phillips said.