ANC case against 32-Bn hero Willem Ratte collapses
24 September 2011 Leave a comment
Sept 24 2011 – WITBANK. The ANC-regime’s trumped-up court cases against so-named ‘white rightwing terrorists’ such as the Boeremag, received another blow when its demonisation–case against 32nd Battallion commander Willem Ratte collapsed. The ANC-regime’s ongoing attempts to imprison this 63-year-old hero of the best bush-fighting unit in the world – and which so effectively fought against these Marxist terrorists, have failed: Case withdrawn
Nearly died in an ANC-prison from his hunger-strike, regime even tried to demonise Ratte by implying he ‘possessed child pornography and drugs’… eagerly published by the news-media, yet they had no proof…
For those of you who remember the high level of publicity in the ANC-news media about the socalled ‘white racist terrorist’ Willem Ratte and the case of the raid on his farm with the so called “weapons-cache”; ‘child-pornography claims’ and ‘dagga-possession’ – here’s something you won’t hear from the ANC-controlled news media as dramatically as they reported the white man’s arrest —— the state quietly withdrew all the charges on September 24 2011 in Witbank court.
There had only ever been one offical ‘State-witness’, the man who had submitted the original complaint at the Witbank police station. The witness, Mike Hough, who lived on the Balmoral farm as an illegal squatter who repaired large trucks on the premises, reportedly also had previous criminal convictions.
32nd Battallion: the world’s best bush-fighting unit: the ANC-regime tried to implicate Commander Willem Ratte in a variety of trumped-up charges – but were forced to quietly drop the case on Sept 23 2011 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exH7Bt1Q3qI
The state even claimed at one stage – when twice pressed by the magistrate Magistrate Ernst du Plooy that the state prosecutor, Mavundla, must “at least tell me on on what, and why Ratte was arrested.”to reveal what charges Ratte was under arrest for, that it was “investigating rumours of possession of child pornography” against 63-year-old Ratte.
People in the public gallery audibly caught their breaths when a defiant Mr. Fanie Mavundla, senior prosecutor, made this announcement in the Witbank Magistrate’s Court.
Mavundla claimed this alleged find was made ‘on a laptop computer, other computers and cellphones.”
- Police had stolen goods during their illegal raid – and never indicated that these belonged to Ratte:
- However Adv. Jurg Prinsloo, Senior Councel for Ratte, said Mavundla dit not specify whether those computers actually belonged to his client. In a previous court statement, Ratte had already told the court that the police “had stolen goods and he was never given a receipt for these goods to indicate whether they were his.”
“Protecting merchant ships along Somalian coast against pirates” – another claim:
Mavundla reportedly was defiant towards the magistrate, saying that “because the accused refused to apply for bail, according to protocol it is not the duty of the State to explain.” After the magistrate pressed him again, Mavundla then rescinded, explaining “under protest” that Ratte was being charged “for the possession of illegal firearms and ammunition, as well as possession of marijuana”. However Ratte said this dagga was found on a neighbouring farm which he had no control over, and that the socalled ‘illegal firearms’ were not his. Then Mavundla dropped his child pornography bomb which visibly made the present journalists sit up and take notice: “Child pornography was found on one of the computers, and the state is still considering whether it will open a case for this against the accused,” Mavundla reportedly.
The initial claims in the SA news media aksi also that “Ratte was involved with protecting ships along Somalian coast against pirates.” – “It is clear that the man has several contacts in high places. If we let him go, he can intimidate witnesses, or disappear,” Mavundla claimed.
A charge of obstruction of justice was already laid last year against the investigating officers in the case against Willem Ratte, the Herstigte Nasionale Party spokesman said. view . Retired white conscript-soldiers from the SADF – such as Willem Ratte – are denied any war-veterans benefits under the ANC-regime’s pension scheme, the black-majority regime also recently announced.
Illegal police raid: Ratte had committed no crimes whatsoever:
Ratte and nine others were arrested during an illegal police raid on his farm in Balmoral, Mpumalanga on Oct 1 2010… carried out without any legal search orders from any law court. Since his retirement from the 32nd Battallion, Ratte had concentrated on teaching young Afrikaners an independent artisan trade such as carpentry on his farms: because the ANC-regime made laws denying whites access to most of the labour-market.
South Africa is the only country in the world which has made laws, referred to as ‘ Black Economic Empowerment’ laws, to ‘protect’ the very large ruling black majority of 46-million against a very small group of 3-million ‘whites’. Considerably more than 800,000 of the 3-million Afrikaners now are languishing in some 640 squatter camps – denied any support-benefits or even food-aid by the regime.
After his arrest, Ratte went on hunger-strike, protesting against the illegality surrounding it. As his hunger strike entered its 25th day, the State demanded that “Ratte must apply for bail as they could not proceed with ‘his case’ until he did. Ratte’s counsel Advocate Jurg Prinsloo SC said his client felt that he did not need to apply for bail — as he had not committed any crime whatsoever. In protest he went on hunger-strike. His eight co-accused – all were young Afrikaner men he had been teaching carpentry to – were released on free bail.
The rumours also spread by the ANC-police — in the absence of formal charges before the court – were that these men ‘faced charges of illegal possession of dagga (which police had actually found on an adjacent farm which had nothing to do with Ratte whatsoever). The police had also claimed that they had found socalled ‘unlicensed firearms and ammunition” which turned out to be legal handguns, legal pellet-guns, carpentry tools and farm implements…. –http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/mpumalanga/ratte-refuses-bail-continues-hunger-strike-1.688804
The regime’s propaganda-campaign against Ratte even described as ‘suspicious’ the books they confiscated on hunting, and an apartheid-era uniform cap. The farm implements were used in the training of the legally-unemployable Afrikaans youths, (below) who were being taught carpentry and masonry at the farm so that they could start their own construction businesses – the ANC regime denies such white youths access to the labour market under its anti-white Black Economic Empowerment laws…
Case against Willem Ratte withdrawn on September 24 2011: Willem Ratte Supporters group on Facebook:
- articles of the arrest: http://www.therightperspective.org/2010/10/09/willem-ratte-arrested/
- Our previous reports: http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/10/kmd-ratte-arrested-again-and-saps-capt.html
- SADF conscripts denied pension-benefits by ANC-regime http://www.boerevryheid.co.za/forums/entry.php?152-SAW-Oorlogs-veterane