UN Genocide-Prevention advisor to visit SA?
14 April 2011 Leave a comment
The United Nations Office of the ‘Special Adviser on the Prevention of Genocide” named as Mr. Castro de Sanbar, apparently confirmed on this video that a Special UN Mission will visit South Africa at the end of April to investigate the extremely high incidence of murders targetting Afrikaner farmers; and will also investigate Julius Malema’s chant ‘Kill the Boer’ to establish whether he committed the crime of Incitement to Commit Genocide. The UN mission is also according to this recording, investigating whether the Afrikaner-Boers are being targetted by a genocide. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAftbP0TWC8
I have today sent a request to the UN office of the Special Advisor on the Prevention of Genocide to confirm where and when such a visit will take place, and with whom and where they will conduct their enquiries, as this information was not provided by this news-source. Mr Malema is currently on trial at the Equality court in Johannesburg, charged with incitement and hatespeech for his public chanting of the song ‘Kill the Boer’. This trial will last another week.
Interview with anonymous Rustenburg farmer who lodged the formal complaint at the UN:
The unidentified farmer said on an earlier video published by the same e-news source that he had tried to ‘gather funds amongst the farming community to help him lodge the complaint, and was disappointed about the lack of support.” He said he decided to lodge the complaint at the UN office of the Special Advisor on the Prevention of Genocide because family members were murdered and that he had also become convinced that his people were being targetted for a deliberate genocide. However he has remained completely anonymous and the majority of journalists who have tried to interview him, have been unable to reach him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDI79I4Q_4M&NR=1
Attempt to verify:
I have sent the following enquiry to the UN Office of the Special Advisor on the Prevention of Genocide on April 15 2011:
“The United Nations Office of the Special Advisor on the Prevention of Genocide” apparently confirmed on this video linked below, that a Special UN Mission will visit South Africa to investigate the extremely high incidence of farm murders against Afrikaner-Boers – and that they will also investigate Julius Malema’s chant ‘Kill the Boer’ to establish whether he committed the crime of Incitement to Commit Genocide.
The UN Advisor was named on this video as Castro de Sanbar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAftbP0TWC8
Could you please urgently confirm whether the contents of this video would be correct. Your representative, Mr Castro de Sanbar, was heard on this voice-recording as saying that their delegation would be visiting South Africa towards the end of April 2011; that the South African government had been informed and had expressed ‘no objections’ to the investigative visit.
I am an independent internet journalist and would like to officially confirm this claim with your office as is the usual journalistic practice. My telephone number in the Netherlands is 31 519 701 266, my Skype contact is Adriana Stuijt. I am a retired former journalist (exSunday Times of Johannesburg). I have been recording the growing violence in South Africa since my retirement, on a blog called http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com . I have been unable to reach this ‘farmer from Rustenburg’ who lodged a complaint with your office and would like to obtain your comment. and confirm that a UN mission will be going to South Africa to investigate this at the end of April. I would appreciate your urgent attention to this matter. Adriana Stuijt. firstname.lastname@example.org and also Nol_Stuijt@hotmail.com “