Crimes against whites March 31 2011
1 April 2011 Leave a comment
Crimes against whites in towns and countryside – as recorded Jan 1 2011 to March 31 2011
Farmitracker.com graphic and map – attacks against whites Jan 2011 – March 31 2011 below:
White woman blamed for her own rape: Jeffreys Bay March 29 2011
2011-03-31 Johannesburg –A white woman was raped at 4am in her home on Jeffreysbaai on Thursday-morning by two black males who illegally entered her home.East Cape police spokeswoman Lt-col Priscilla Naidu said the knifemen woke up the 23-year-old woman, tied her hands together and covered up her mouth.They then forced her at knifepoint to give them her bank particulars and it was found that R1,200 was withdrawn from her account afterwards. Police blame the victim: the rapists entered through a slightly opened window – left open for the cat.
White job-seeker drugged, raped, Protea Hotel, Midrand
2011-03-30 – A young white woman was raped after she and a friend had gone to a pre-arranged job interview at the Protea Hotel in Midrand on Monday. (source: Jody Nel, Beeld). The twenty-year-old victim and her girl-friend had already met the rapist the Friday before, for a first interview at his Sandton office at a tax-consultancy.
Afrikaners, even though generally better-educated, are usually barred from the labour-market under a huge number of so-named ‘black-economic-empowerment’ laws – and job interviews are very hard for them to find. Her friend – too fearful to have her name published — said the first interview ‘went well’: the man claimed that he was looking for someone to fill an administrative post. The man phoned the girl-friend on Monday to arrange a second interview. “He said he had to fly to Durban the next day and would spend the night in the hotel, and that he could not arrange an interview any other time,’ she said. The victim asked the woman to go with her again for the interview and the two women showed up at 19:00 at the hotel – where the man took her friend to the hotel restaurant for the interview while the friend waited outside. “She phoned me at around 20:30 from the hotel toilets and said everything was OK and she would be back soon,’ said the friend.
She suspects that the man then drugged her drink. “I went to the restaurant at 9pm and they were still sitting at their table. She waved me away.’ The friend remained increasingly concerned though and went back ten minutes later to find that the two were gone. She tried raising them on their cellphones but obtained no reply. She went to the reception desk demanding that the man be phoned in his room or that his door be opened: but the hotel staffers were uncooperative and said they ‘first needed the head-manager’s permission’. It took an hour before they complied. Meanwhile she’d phoned a male friend urging him to come to the hotel – and he phoned the police. Security personnel finally unlocked the room – and found the victim in a horrific state. “She could not walk or talk, she just wept and threw up, she was in terrible shape and kept fainting.’ “Her shirt was on upside down; her underwear was missing. Police found it in the room’. Constable Matome Tlamela confirmed that a 36-year-old man has been arrested and was remanded in custody on Tuesday. Protea hotel manager Tania Malan said ‘they cannot comment about the incident’.http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Nuwe-werk-toe-verkrag-20110330
Ines Christina Maree, 83, dead after brutal rape, assault, Lyttelton home
2011-03-31 – Black Centurion resident Colin Selby Monareng, who confessed to the brutal assault, rape and murder on November 7 2007 of 83-year-old Afrikaans woman Ines Christina Maree in her Lyttelton, Centurion home, was found guilty in the Pretoria High Court yesterday.
Mrs Maree was taken to hospital in comatose condition after the assault and rape, and died from her injuries two months later. Monareng is expected to appear in the Pretoria High Court this week to plead for a lesser prison sentence. (source: Jeanne-Marié Versluis, Beeld.) Monareng had already been found guilty of robbing, raping and brutally assaulting the lone, frail Afrikaans lady before she died – and the murder charge was added to his charge sheet two months later. However, he initially denied everything but later admitted to a long string of crimes including the assault on Mrs Maree. His co-accused, Lesley Makhosani Risimate, was found not guilty by the court and released. Judge Vivian Tlhapi said in her summary that Monareng’s confessions clearly showed that Risimate was not implicated in Mrs Maree’s death, he was a fence: “He helped to sell the goods which were robbed from Mrs Maree, but there isn’t enough evidence to find him guilty of possessing stolen goods,’ she ruled. Monareng admitted in his confession before the court that he had been at a shebeen before he decided to go to the frail, old Afrikaner woman’s house, where he attacked and raped her. He got inside her home by breaking a bedroom window with a beer-bottle. He said Mrs Maree had “screamed and told him she had no money”, so he then started kicking and beating her – and when she started ‘weakening’, he pulled her clothes off and raped the old woman. His loot consisted of a bottle of champagne, an electric kettle and an electric iron. The price these looted goods were fenced at, were not mentioned in the news-report. http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Skuldig-aan-die-moord-op-gryse-20110331
Afrikaner-owned low-cost food shop targetted by racist ANC-municipal harassment in Vanderbijlpark
Afrikaner-owned food shop targetted by ANC-municipality harassment in Vanderbijlpark* 2011-03-31 Mrs Janine and Hester Snook, the Afrikaner owners of the low-cost ‘Rich Man Poor Man” food-shop outside Vanderbijlpark, stand atop the load of confiscated food – returned after the women obtained a High Court order against the local ANC-run municipality. The court ruled that the food had been confiscated illegally and had to be returned in its original state.Instead, the harassed Afrikaner shopowners got back their R600,000-consignment of meat, tins and soft-drink bottles crawling with maggots, with the tins bloated and coated in tar; and broken soft-drink bottles causing injuries to municipal workers who then contaminated the meat with human blood… The owners now have to spend more money to have the filthy mess removed by a waste-removal company and they already were forced to close for the past three weeks.
. Picture: Riata Nel of Beeld http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Kos-na-hofbevel-terug-maar-vrot-20110331
Dr Anton vd Walt family robbed by ‘armed SAPS reaction unit’, Vaalpark Sasolburg
2011-03-31 Dr Anton van der Walt and his family were robbed at gunpoint at 9pm on March 29 2011 after the gang somehow managed to get across the electric security fencing of their Vaalpark, Sasolburg home.(source: Riata Nel, Beeld).
It is the 14th violent attack by armed militia gangs targetting the Afrikaners of Vanderbijlpark since June last year claims Beeld: last week, the Van der Walt couple also were attacked in Lebombo Avenue, just a block away from the doctor’s house. The heavily-armed militia-gang looked very ‘official’: they had actually arrived in an official armoured vehicle belonging to a SAPS armed-reaction unit. The physician said he was watching TV with daughter Jana, 15, when the armed black men walked through the sliding door, pointing their guns at the unarmed Afrikaner family.
“Jana was ordered to sit down. The men demanded laptop computers, money and cellphones and wanted to know where my safe was located.’They then stormed into daughter Amanda’s room while the 20-year-old was talking with a girl-friend on her cellphone.”When the men stormed in I thought they were from the armed reaction unit. The man said ‘everything was OK’ but then took my cellphone from my hand.’Amanda was ordered to the TV room to sit with the others – and then Mrs Sanneke van der Walt walked in, but managed to push the silent emergency button which has a direct link to the real armed-reaction unit of the SAPS.The family sat together in the TV room, praying together as the gunmen walked out, but not before one turned back and said “We are going now’.They could have looted the entire house: however they only walked away with five cellphones, a flatscreen TV and a wedding band. Shortly thereafter the family heard shots ringing out near their home: apparently the local police were patrolling the area, followed the men in the armed reaction-unit vehicle, and ran into the armed gang. An exchange of gunfire foillowed. Police believe one man was injured as he was limping as they ran away. Nobody was arrested. There were no reports that the police had mounted a search-party for the mystery armed reaction-unit vehicle… http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Gesin-bid-hardop-rower-se-toe-Ons-gaan-nou-20110331
* Other attacks in Vanderbijlpark:
Vanderbijlpark: attackers break fingers of two elderly Afrikaans women – Two elderly Afrikaner residents of an old-age home, Mrs Margaret Snyman, 72 and her friend Mrs Griet Swart, 86, went to a local shopping complex at Vanderbijlpark …
Wed Jul 28 2010 http://www.farmitracker.com/reports/view/381
Vanderbijlpark: prominent business owner robbed, kicked while tied up – ‘n Vooraanstaande sakeman van die dorp en sy huishulp is verlede Maandagaand omstreeks 19:15 deur gewapende rowers in sy huis in SW2 vasgebind en aangehou terwy …
Wed Jul 28 2010 http://www.farmitracker.com/reports/view/382
Vanderbijlpark: SAPS publicly humiliate Afrikaner youth Daantjie van Rooyen, 18– ‘n Agtienjarige jong man beweer dat hy Vrydagaand ten aanskoue van die publiek deur lede van die polisie buite ‘n bekende restaurant geteister .
Civil ‘servants’ bar doctors, nurses from helping maternity patients Vanderbijlpark clinic 2010-08-31 A GROUP of aggressive, striking civil-servants have barred doctors and nurse …
Wed Sep 1 2010 http://www.farmitracker.com/reports/view/514
Renoe Janse van Rensburg murdered CBD Vanderbijlpark. 43-year-old Afrikaner building caretaker in CBD murdered Sept 9 2010http://www.farmitracker.com/reports/view/549
Stonehaven, Vanderbijlpark smallholders attacked, brutally beaten by 8 blacks: “Six weeks ago, my husband Dolf and I moved into the house we built at Stonehaven next to the Vaal River.