Formal complaint lodged over Neniere shooting
21 January 2011 Leave a comment
Official complaint lodged with Independent Police Directorate over Neniere/Jardel shooting by Boer Crisis Action and Zuid-Afrikaanse Republikeinse Party:
I, Johannes Gerhardus Engelbrecht, of Potchefstroom, herewith lodge the following official complaint on behalf of the Boer Crisis Action and the Zuid-Afrikaanse Republikeinse Party over the shooting death on January 20 2011 on the farm Hardie near Sutherland of:
Dr Phillipe Neniere;
Mrs Agnes Jeanne Jardel-Neniere
We specifically refer to the following unanswered questions:
- During the first shooting incident on Friday January 14 2011, in which student-constable Jacob Boleme was shot dead, the police told the news-media that a search warrant was obtained to search the house for illegal weapons. When was this search warrant obtained at the Sutherland Magistrate’s Office.
- And is it police-procedure to send out a student-constable on such a mission?
- Is it police-procedure that two civilian complainants accompany the SAPS during such an operation?
- Who spread the rumour that the Meniere/Jardel couple were members of a ‘cult’ and what proof was provided for this?
- Who spread the rumour that the couple had been dressed in camouflage-uniforms?
- Why was there a cellphone/media blackout in and out of the Sutherland region during and a day after the first shooting incident?
During the second incident on Friday January 19 2011 and during which the couple had been shot dead, we require answers to the following questions:
- Had the couple been put out of action by the two shock-grenades allegedly used by the SAPS? (If so… why were they shot dead?)
- Who took the stylised photograph (below) of the couple’s alleged ammo-reloading equipment – and has it been established where those new boxes were purchased, with a purchase-receipt and an invoice?
- Please advise the exact number of bullet-injuries sustained by the couple during this operation?
In the sake of the public interest and the public’s right to know, I demand a thorough investigation by the Independent Police Directorate into this entire case; total openness and full publication of all the facts around this case. Signed – Hannes Engelbrecht.
Boere Krisis Aksie,
Jan 21 2011 – SUTHERLAND. Someone calling himself ‘Staal Burger’ commented on News24.com: “Here we have a special police-task force, numbering 85 in total, helicopter, aeroplane, leading edge equipment, weapons akin to a full conventional war, to take down two scrawny old hippies. These are the rabid signs of a police state that Nazi Germany would have had a perpetual wet dream about. While this was playing out we have hordes of other cop-killers, drug lords, the ANC’s extended politburo of expert exterminators, professional rapists, rural terrorist gangs, the Mpuma gun-slinging state-tender mafia, shopping centre gun posses, wild west style cash-in-transit heists commandos, amongst others, tucked in snugly into their satin-covered Cloud-9 mattress beds… ‘ http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Fugitive-couple-found-in-bullet-riddled-room-20110120