Impoverished Boers arrested in illegal police raid
2 October 2010 Leave a comment
Peaceful Boer-Republican leader Willem Ratte also arrested – without any legal warrants
Friday, Oct 1 2010. WITBANK. Some ten police-vehicles with heavily-armed officers arrived at high speed at the farm Eenzaamheid near Balmoral, Witbank on Thursday – and roughly arrested ten of the internal Boer-refugees who were living at this camp to learn the building and welding trades. The SAPS showed no arrest- or search warrants. The newly-elected Boer-Republican leader Willem Ratte also was arrested. Similar raids were also carried out against internal-refugee camps for Boers in KwaZulu-Natal.
“ANC’s propaganda campaign with wild accusations of terrorism is unsubstantiated by the available evidence” – Dr Dan Roodt:
“An emergency application to have all the men released on Saturday at the Pretoria High Court was postponed amidst ‘wild and unfounded government-allegations of terrorism’, writes Dr Dan Roodt, of the Pro-Afrikaans Action Group:
Roodt writes: “The urgent application for the immediate release of ex-cmdr Willem Ratte which was expected to be heard at the Pretoria High Court on Saturday, was postponed, with Ratte’s attorney Daan Mostert rushing to the prison at Witbank to obtain further evidence from his client. “Wild accusations of terrorism are beingm levelled against Ratte (and his co-arrested) with the Beeld newspaper especially participating in this propaganda-campaign with ‘a high level of enthusiasm similar to the untruthful claims of homosexuality made after the gruesome murder of Boer leader Eugene Terre’Blanche, which were spread by the ANC’s information service and its news media,’ writes Roodt. A picture of the claimed confiscated ‘weapons’ and other details published make it clear that both the SAPS and journalists are engaged in a propaganda-campaign against Ratte which is totally unjustified in view of the available evidence…’ http://praag.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&%3Bview=article&%3Bid=8859%3Aratte-saak-uitgestel-na-nuwe-bewerings&%3Bcatid=36%3Aafrikaanse-nuus&%3BItemid=401
Evidence is also increasingly emerging on Facebook that the arrested men cannot be linked to any terrorism. For instance, Marlene Rademeyer writes that she knows one of the arrested men, Christopher Meyer. “He lived with us for a while. He was trained at the farm near Balmoral and got a contract job in Pretoria as a metals-welder. A month ago his contract expired and we told him to go back to Balmoral while we try and find him another job. I can testify 100% that that young man is not interested in politics whatsoever.”
Ratte arrested within hours of elected to Boer-leadership:
Former 32nd battallion officer and teacher Ratte, 62, was arrested during a reportedly ‘very rough’ police raid – and is being held at Witbank police station together with 10 other unemployed and homeless, destitute Boers.
Arrested men are homeless internal refugees – like so many Boers nowadays:
Ratte (62) and the men were building a guest-house on the farm Eenzaamheid near Balmoral while they were being taught the building trade and welding at this internal-refugee camp.
Picture by Helpende Hand: 800,000 of the 3million Boers are homeless, destitute internal refugees – Due to the black-economic-empowerment laws of the ANC-regime, Boer males especially artisans, are barred from the entire South African job market. Many have fallen into destitution and homelessness, with more than 800,000 of the 3-million Boers now reportedly living in some 460 countrywide internal-refugee camps according to the Helpende Hand charity of Solidarity trade union. http://www.helpendehand.co.za/nuus/fotos/jacob-zuma-besoek-solidariteit-en-skuilings/
Beaten and kicked, threatened at gunpoint – without any arrest- or search warrants, being held without food or water: human rights ANC-style
Volksblad reports that the illegally-arrested, homeless Boer men ‘were treated very badly during the arrest, kicked and threatened at gunpoint with violence and to ‘sick the dogs on them’. They are being held at Witbank police station ‘without any water, food or decent toilet facilities,’ the men said in formal statements to the court.
Among the known arrested people were:
- Willem Ratte, (62), Eugene Becker (48), Justin Schoeman (18), Günther Kotze (32), Corné de Beer (22), Petrus Visser (20), Marais Bouwer (30), Raymond Senekal (43), Wesley Borman (24) , Christopher Meyer (27).
Immediate release demanded by attorney:
Their attorney Mr D.H. Mostert of Pretoria said in a legal submission to the court which demanded their urgent release on Friday, that the SAPS who arrived in ten vehicles at the farm and pointed their guns at the unemployed Afrikaners, ‘showed no arrest warrants nor any search warrants, and ‘formal arrests’ were not carried out. “Physically the SAPS treated the men roughly.”
Statements by the arrested men:
Willem Ratte said he had gone to the training-farm on Thursday to drop off building material and inspect the progress of the guest-house.
- ‘You will hear later…’
- Suddenly ‘a large number of SAPS vehicles drove in and some ten police officers ran towards the guest house. He went there and saw that Becker was on the ground and Mayer and Borman stood with their hands against the wall with police-officers pointing their guns at them, as were De Beer, Visser and Bouwer. When the men asked why they were ordered to go with the police, they received the response ‘you will hear later’… Ratte said “I had nothing with me which could in any way be construed as ‘illegal’. The supposed complaints against us are exaggerated and unfair.’
Schoeman was threatened with violence, at gunpoint:
- Justin Schoeman, 48, said in a statement that he was ‘thrown down to the ground, his room was searched and turned upside down, he was then taken to a nearby dam at gunpoint and there was threatened that ‘if I did not give information they will use violence. When I was brought back to the guest-house the police wanted to sick two dogs on us for no reason at all. I pleaded with them for at least four minutes to leave the dogs.’
Becker’s legal shotgun was confiscated:
- Eugene Becker, 48, said in his formal statement that his legally-licensed shotgun was confiscated; and Kotze said that an antique blackpowder handgun was confiscated from his room.
De Beer was kicked on the back and neck:
- Corné de Beer (22), said when he asked the police what was going on, ‘they kicked me in my beck and neck and told me “I did not need to know’… “ I know of nothing illegal which could have taken place at the farm.
Petrus Visser ’s statement said it was ‘unfair to accuse me of terrorism or illegal weapons-possession.”
Christopher Meyer, 27, said they were being held at the police station under dismal circumstances, ‘without food or water and without decent toilet facilities”.
The men describe their arrest as ‘ridiculous and laughable’.http://www.volksblad.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Willem-Ratte-nege-ander-glo-hardhandig-hanteer-20101002
Günther Kotze: no shoes on, looks dirty and unkept, but shows no injuries:
A close friend who was able to visit Günther Kotze at the prison in Witbank on Saturday-morning after much cajoling, said he ‘looked unkept and didn’t even have any shoes on.’ He did not look as if he was physically beaten though, she added.
- SUPPORT FACEBOOK PAGE FOR WILLEM RATTE AND CO-ARRESTED:
- Warnings of “ANC-infiltrators and SAPS-agent-provocateurs” at the Volksraad Verkiesings Kommissie: http://www.boervolk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1766
‘ STIL BROERS – HIER GAAN ‘N MAN VERBY: ‘
By Mike Smith 1st of October 2010 – URL: http//boerboel1.wordpress.com/ –
Mike Smit writes: “Oh how the Marxist terrorist scum fear this man. They arrested Willem Ratte again yesterday,” writes political commentator Mike Smith.
“Wilhelm Fredrich (Willem) Ratte is one of the finest soldiers this world has ever seen. He is from German extraction and grew up between South Africa, South-west Africa and Germany. He was a teacher at the German school in Windhoek. When Communist insurgents threatened Rhodesia, he volunteered and eventually became a decorated (Wings on Chest) soldier of the elite Rhodesian SAS. Six years he spent as a Soldier in the bush in Rhodesia, fighting Marxist terrorist scum.
“When Rhodesia was lost, he returned to South Africa and joined as a Lieutenant in the elite 32 Battalion the most decorated unit of the Namibian Angolan Bush War.
“He also trained the forces of UNITA who were fighting the communists in Angola. When that war was over he resigned in 1991 as Kommandant.
- “His sense of morality, integrity and honour would not allow him to serve his former Marxist enemies. Neither did he become a mercenary like some other professional soldiers.”
30 pieces of silver handed to F W de Klerk in Parliament…
“When 32 Battalion was disbanded in 1993, Willem Ratte and his men handed over 30 one-rand coins (with their high silver content) to ex-president FW de Klerk in parliament as a symbol of his Judas treachery to the former soldiers who fought Marxism in the Namibian Angolan Border.
“He is also the man who started the Pretoria Boer Commando as well as Radio Pretoria to counter the Mass Media’s propaganda in favour of the so called “democratic process” which in effect meant handing the country over to Marxist terrorist trash.
When they tried to reign him in, he started another Radio station named Radio Donkerhoek and transmitted from moving vehicles exercising his right to freedom of speech.
After De Klerk handed over the country to the terrorists and resigned from politics Ratte and thirty of his men took over one of the four historic Boer-Republican Forts overlooking Pretoria (built by Germans), Fort Schanskop. link http://www.nordbruch.org/buecher/buch_ratte_engl.pdf
- They caught the guards asleep and disarmed them without injuring anyone… It was a symbolic protest against the selling out of the Boer heritage to Marxist terrorist scum.
Subsequent events proved that Viljoen was wrong and Kommandant Willem Ratte had been correct.
- He managed to escape right through the siege of the Police task force and later made a speech on Radio Pretoria. A few days later the police “found” (read “planted”) ammunition in a special room in the museum of Fort Schanskop behind some oranges and mealie bags. Ratte had no access to this room seeing that the keys were held by the army, specifically the son of Constand Viljoen, Col. Piet Viljoen. Ratte was not present when the found was made, neither could the court ever prove that Ratte had anything to do with it. Ratte refused to acknowledge the validity of the court and did not speak in his defence. Judge M.C. De Witt, sentenced him to 20 years, 15 years were suspended.
In 1995 Willem Ratte officially laid a 53-fold case of murder against Nelson Mandela at the Police Head quarters in Pretoria for the Shell House Shootings where ANC members shot at Zulu protestors from the roof top of their headquarters at Shell House (now called Luthuli House) a gift from the Dutch Government.
When Ratte entered prison in 1996 he went on a hunger strike, his wife’s petitions to the Swiss and German governments to help him fell on deaf ears.In his seventh week on hunger strike about 3000 of his supporters and friends marched on the prison with South African, German, Flemish Dutch and Vierkleur flags to demand his emediate release.
Several newspapers overseas reported that Willem Ratte was ‘determined to die for the Afrikaner and that his death would unite the Afrikaners into resistance”.
- After 57 days and only after an appeal by his people did he end his hunger strike…too weak to even stand up.
This man, Wilhelm Fredrich Ratte, a native German speaker, a south African, a Boer, born in Paarl in the Western Cape, is one of the finest soldiers that ever lived. He is a man of impeccable integrity.
Ratte NEVER used violence in his protests against the present government:
“Ratte is a devout Christian, staunchly anti-communist, never used violence in his protests against the government, nobody died or even got hurt in these protests, yet he is treated like a common criminal when scum like Ronnie Kasrils who pressed the button in the Church street bombings and Robert Mcbride who blew up the Magoos bar are allowed to walk free.
“It is important to notice that Ratte was an officer in 32 Battalion — a mainly black unit. He also trained black soldiers of UNITA. He helped the Bushmen with a trust. When the Zulus in Khatlehong were besieged by the ANC, he drove in and gave them food, while being shot at with AK47’s. He is no racist whatsoever, but we know that anybody who opposes the ANC Marxist terrorist regime is branded as a RACIST.
You can read more about this man here Dr Claus Nordbruch on Willem Ratte
“This morning Beeld reported that Willem Ratte was arrested on a farm (called Balmoral) her so-named “right-wingers” for the possession of weapons… however they all turned out to be legally-registered weapons and unusable museum pieces such as “Voorlaaiers” (front loaders used in the Boer-Republican era).
The men have to spend the weekend in a police jail, writes Smit. “Amazing how the ANC fears this man, now 63 years old. It is all scare- and intimidatiion techniques. They arrest people on trumped-up charges to scare possible reactionaries off…”
sources and links:
- Kmdt Willem Ratte has been arrested again on Oct 1 2010 : remember what happens to Boers in police prisons: in the year 2009 a total of 860 people died at the hands of the SAPS – during apartheid from 1984 to 1993, an average 20 people a year died at the hands of the police…Report of arrest in Afrikaans pro-ANC media: http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Ratte-en-nog-9-oor-wapens-aangekeer-20100930
- Ratte (62) en die ander nege – hoofsaaklik jong mans wat aan ’n gastehuis op die plaas Eenzaamheid by Balmoral bou – is eergistermiddag daar in hegtenis geneem en hardhandig gehanteer.http://www.volksblad.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Willem-Ratte-nege-ander-glo-hardhandig-hanteer-20101002
- attorneys Pretoria: http://www.attorneys.co.za/ResultsPage.asp?sMode=C&Name=&RegionID=34&AreaID=350&SpecialtyID=-1&LanguageID=-1
SA POLICE KILLING STATS:
- Year 2009 – a total 860 people in one year were killed at the hands of the SA police service or died in police-custody:: http://news.za.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=154821265
- 1984 – 1993: average 20 people a year were killed at the hands of the apartheid-era police or died in police-custody: 1984 – 1993: their names: http://www.sahistory.org.za/pages/people/lives-of-courage/pages/wall/deaths-in-detention-1984-1989.htm#1993
ONE OF THE ARRESTED MEN, GUNTHER KOTZE’S VIDEO WARNING ABOUT THE HIGH LEVEL OF VIOLENCE – sure he’s a loud-mouthed and very sarcastic rightwinger – but is he also a violent terrorist? Dr Dan Roodt of PRAAG says the evidence does not support the ANC’s claims.